Disposable Saliva Collector Funnel
China’s professional manufacturer of disposable Saliva Collector Kit.
Whatsapp: (86)13951936338 – Jessie
Saliva Collection– an all-in-one system for reliable, non-invasive collection, stabilization and transportation of high quality DNA from saliva. The collector is pre-filled and has a simple screw-on funnel for simple saliva delivery directly into the non-toxic stabilization buffer. The saliva collection tube clearly indicates the volume of saliva required after which the funnel is removed and cap replaced.
High viral load: The positive detection rate was greater than that of the swab;
Patent Design: Unique patent integrated saliva collection scheme, three steps to achieve the mixing of sample and preservation solution;
Avoid cross infection: It is easy to operate, and patients can collect saliva by themselves to reduce the risk of medical infection;
Safe Convenient: The inactivated preservative formula is used to provide security for the transportation and experiment of samples.
Saliva Viral RNA Sample Collection Kit is an easy to use non-invasive saliva sample collection and storage device. Saliva sample can be collected by spitting directly into the funnel. The collection can take place at home, in a laboratory setting, at the doctor’s office or mini-clinic with the supervision of health care professionals. The saliva sample can be stored and transported at ambient condition to the laboratory for RNA extraction. It is suitable with many COVID-19 nucleic acid testing platforms.
As shown in the figure above The pseudovirus containing the ORFAab and N genes of COVID-19 can be detected by TaqMan multiple qPCRs after a week in a virus inactivating agent.
How to use Integrated Disposable Saliva Collector Funnel?
- Rinse your mouth with clean water 30 min prior to the saliva collector. Do not eat, drink, smoke, or chew gum before that.
- Spit into the saliva collector tube until the amount of liquid saliva(not bubbles) reaches the fill line.
- Hold the tube upright. Unscrew the funnel from the tube gently. The saliva in the lid will be released into the tube to mix with the liquid.
- Use the small blue cap to close the tube tightly. Shake the capped tube for 5 seconds.
- Put the tube into the biohazard bag and Discard or recycle the funnel.
- The oral cavity must be clean and free of debris, otherwise it will affect the test results.
- After the collection is completed, remove the collector funnel and put it in the return bag to avoid infection, then cover the tube.