Disposable Saliva Collection Kit
Disposable saliva collector kits are great replacement for nasal swab kits. Welcome to get wholesale quote from MOQ: 10000kits thru:
Whatsapp: (86)13951936338 – Jessie
Saliva collection kits or saliva sampling kit is a harmless, painless way to obtain DNA thus maximizing the sampling range for genetic research. The saliva sample mixed with the preserving solution can be stored at room temperature for a long time, and the DNA will not be damaged. This saliva collection kit is environmentally friendly and portable.
Why Saliva Collection Kit for Speciment Collection
The saliva collection kit is used to collect saliva sample secreted by human mouth and store the sample at room temperature, then DNA of saliva samples can be obtained by nucleic acid extraction.
The saliva DNA collection kit uses the funnel and sample collector to collect the saliva sample, and evenly mixes the collected saliva with preserving solution to ensure the DNA integrity in the saliva sample and its long-term preservation at room temperature. For better lab test, here are requirements for saliva samples:
- The saliva sample should be free of debris and sputum.
- Storage condition: Store at 15-30℃ away from light.
- Preservation Period: 12 months
Saliva Collection Procedures
- Do not eat, drink, smoke, chew gum,brush your teeth, or use mouthwash for at least 30 minutes before providing your sample.
- To collect saliva,press the tip of the tongue against the upper or lower jaw. Spit in the funnel gently until the saliva (non-bubble) reaches 2ml scale
- Keep the collection tube in an upright position and carefully remove the
- Unscrew the cap of the preserving solutiontube and pour the solution into the collection tube slowly.
- Tighten the collection tube with the tube cap.
- Reverse the colection tube5 times in order to mix the saliva and preserving solution.
Saliva Collection For Better Speciment Sampling & Transport
- Simple: The saliva collecting or sampling process is easy and fast to operate.
- Flexible: Easy to collect in the laboratory or even at home.
- Convenient: The collected sample is stable, can be stored and transported at room temperature.
- Extensive objects: Especially suitable for children and patients who do not meet the conditions for blood collection.
- Safe: Collect samples noninvasively to reduce the chance of infection.
- High efficiency: The processed saliva samples can be purified automatically, resulting in more and better quality DNA.
Precautions of Applying Saliva Collection Kits
- Do not eat, smoke, chew gum or drink water 30 minutes before saliva collection.
- It takes 2-5 minutes for most people to collect saliva samples according to the above steps.
- Before starting to collect saliva, please relax your cheek and gently massage your cheek with your finger for 15-30 seconds to produce saliva.
- Make sure the package of the saliva collector is in good condition, check the saliva collection tube, and make sure there is no leakage.
- Under the storage condition of room temperature, the saliva samples collected can be kept stable for 12 months, and high-quality DNA fragments can be isolated within the preservation period. In view of the individual differences in samples, the specific preservation period of different samples may fluctuate.
- The saliva DNA collection kit is disposable and cannot be reused.
- Saliva collection should be treated as infectious substances and should be operated in accordance with relevant regulatory requirements.